Apply for Parking Permits
Business parking vouchers
Businesses within certain parking zone can purchase online visitor parking vouchers if they're available for that zone.
- This will allow visitors to park on the street during restricted parking hours.
- You don't need a parking permit to buy them.
- These vouchers can be used anywhere that a resident's parking permit is valid
- You can buy the permits in hourly, 6 hourly or daily (24 hour) sessions with the minimum single purchase being 10 sessions.
- Each household can only buy up to 200 sessions a year.
- Zone R (Riverside)
- Zone S (Surbiton)
- Zone T (Oak Hill)
- Zone V (Villiers)
- 1 hour: £1
- 6 hours: £3
- 24 hours: £6
Refunds are only given to un-used voucher sessions.
You must apply for business visitor permits online through your permit account.
- To do this follow the steps to apply for a permit and select the relevant visitor permit type you require.
- You will need to upload the necessary evidence and the application will be subject to approval.
- To use these vouchers once purchased, you must activate each visitor session through your account. When doing so, specify the Vehicle Registration Number (VRN), the start date and the time.
You can see the duration of the sessions in the visitor permit type under ‘permit duration’
- you can see the number of sessions where it states number of permits
- you can edit the vehicle on an active session at any point by clicking ‘edit vehicle’
For the small number of residents who do not have access to the internet and live in zones A,B,C,G,H,N,R,S,T,V,DB,DC,DD can still use paper vouchers (which are still valid) for their visitors.
The scratch cards are sold as a book of 10 scratch cards and a maximum of 20 books (200 scratch cards) can be used per address/per year. You can only purchase 10 books in one order.
To purchase a scratch card book please call 020 8547 1333 (Monday - Friday, 9am-5pm). You will need to provide two proofs of address.
Contact us for any enquires with regards to parking permits, Mon - Fri 9am to 5pm