Register to vote

Remove a person from the electoral register

If you think that people are wrongly registered at your address, you can either:

  • send an email to [email protected] confirming your name and address, along with the names of the individuals who have moved out (and their forwarding addresses, if known)

  • Call us on 020 8547 5026

As part of the removal process, letters will be sent to all those who should be deleted confirming that their entry will be removed.