Register to vote

Update your name or address on the electoral register

You can update your name, address or other details on the electoral register through GOV.UK:

Register to vote with GOV.UK

Alternatively, you can request a change of name form by contacting Electoral Services, confirming your name, address and request. A change of name form will be sent to you.

Having completed this form, you will need to return this to us via email, fax, post or in person along with a copy of a document demonstrating this change. An example of an acceptable document is a marriage certificate or deed poll. We do accept photocopies.