We provide Housing benefits and the Council Tax Reduction Scheme (CTRS). If you live within the borough and have a low household income, whether you are working or not, you may qualify for Housing benefit or CTRS or you may qualify for both.

To find out more about each benefit, including restrictions and qualifications, please read through the information available on the GOV.UK website. Then if you would like to continue with a new claim for benefits please see our pages.

Related news

Kingston Council awards new advice service contract to Citizens Advice Bureau

Kingston Council has awarded a new contract for Information and Advice to Citizens Advice Kingston (CAK) starting from 1 April 2017.

See more news