Cookie Consent by Free Privacy Policy Generator Change cookie preference

Antisocial behaviour

Report antisocial behaviour

Each person’s experience is different, but living with antisocial behaviour can be isolating, disempowering and have a direct effect on your health. The following steps offer some basic approaches you can take.

How to report antisocial behaviour

You can report the following types of antisocial behaviours to us:

  • People being drunk or rowdy in a public place
  • People using or dealing drugs
  • Damage to vehicles or property 
  • Aggressive begging

Report antisocial behaviour

Should you be unable to report online you can contact customer services (open 9am- 5pm Monday - Friday) by calling on 020 8547 5000 

These issues are also classed as antisocial behaviour and can be reported online:

Report antisocial behaviour - Council tenant

If antisocial behaviour relates to council property or another registered social landlord (housing association) property you may still be able to report this with us online.

Should you be unable to report online you can contact your housing officer by calling the housing team on 0208 547 5003

When to contact the Police

Is it an emergency? 

Always dial 999 in an emergency, such as:

  • When a crime is in progress / suspected to be in progress
  • When there is a danger to life
  • When violence is being used or threatened

If it is not an emergency

If it is not an emergency but you need Police assistance please dial 101. Alternatively, you can report a non-urgent incident to the police online.

You can also contact your Police Safer Neighbourhood Team if you have concerns about something in your local area.


If you want to report a crime, but you do not want to be identified to the Police you can call CrimeStoppers on 0800 555 111 or report via the Crimestoppers website.

Victims of crime

If you have been affected by crime and would like information of support, please contact the West London Victim Assessment and Referral Service on freephone 0808 168 9291 or request support via the Victim Support website.

Community Trigger Scheme

If you feel that no action has been taken in response to repeated reports (three or more reports about the same issues) or are not satisfied you may be able to use the community trigger scheme requesting that the response be reviewed

Last Modified: 20/12/2022 10:55:24