Antisocial behaviour

Report antisocial behaviour

Kingston Council

Antisocial behaviour can be reported online on the council website. Should you be unable to report online you can contact the customer services line on 020 8547 5000 (open Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm).

The following antisocial behaviour can be reported online:

Housing ASB 

If antisocial behaviour relates to a council property you can report this with us online. Should you be unable to report online you can contact your housing officer by calling the housing team on 0208 547 5003.

If you rent your property from a housing association, you must contact them to report the behaviour in the first instance. Talk to your housing provider where your housing officer or adviser can help. For private tenancies your landlord or agent may also be able to assist.

Met Police

It is important that you report antisocial behaviour as it is happening, to the police. You can do so in 3ways:

  • Call 999 if you are at risk of immediate danger, threat or harm.
  • Antisocial behaviour including drug dealing can also be reported by calling 101 in non-emergency situations.
  • Report antisocial behaviour online via the Met Police Website

Silent 999 calls

If you are in danger but you cannot talk on the phone, you should still call 999, and will be prompted to press 55 which will then transfer your call to the police. This only works for mobile phones. For more information and instructions on using a landline, please visit the Met Police Website.

Police safer neighbourhood team

You can also contact your local police safer neighbourhood team. You can find out more about your local neighbourhood on the Met Police Website. This includes information about your local police station, your local safer neighbourhood policing team, crime levels in your area, and neighbourhood priorities.


If you wish to remain anonymous, you can contact CrimeStoppers online via the website or call on 080 0555 111.

More information about antisocial behaviour can also be found on the CrimeStoppers website.


StreetSafe is a service that allows you to report safety concerns in public spaces without having to provide your name, so you are able to remain anonymous. StreetSafe cannot be used to report crime but rather to report public spaces where you feel unsafe/have felt unsafe.

London Fire Brigade (LFB)

If you are a victim or a witness to any behaviours including firesetting, or misuse of fireworks, you may contact LFB by calling 999 if it is an emergency, or use the online reporting form for non-emergency matters.

More information on Fire Safety can be found on the LBF website and the council website.

Safeguarding concerns


If you think a vulnerable adult is being abused in any way, you can report this as a safeguarding concern online on the Adult Safeguarding webpage.


If you have concerns that a child or young person is being harmed or needs support, you should contact the Single Point of Access (SPA).

If you think a child is in immediate danger, call 999.

If you need to speak to someone urgently outside of office hours, call the Duty Social Worker on 020 8770 5000.

If reports are made, make sure tokeep a copy of any reference numbers that are provided to you so that if required, it can be referred to in the future.

Hearing or speech impairments and sign language.

Relay UK

If you have a hearing or speech impairment, you can contact 999 using the Relay UK service. The Relay UK service helps deaf, hard of hearing or speech-impaired people in the UK alert police, ambulance, fire, or coast guard services by either calling via relay assistant or texting a message to 999 using an emergency SMS service.

For more information visit RELAY UK.

999 BSL

If you are a British Sign Language (BSL) user, you can call 999 BSL to use a remote BSL interpreter by visiting the 999 BSL site.

999 BSL is an Emergency Video Relay Service in BSL. It can be accessed online via the website, or by downloading the app.

Last Modified: 02/02/2024 11:25:22