Are you fed up of smoking? Would you like a healthier future? Let us help you kick the habit for good.
Kick It is a free service which helps people who live, work or study in Kingston to stop smoking. Research shows that you are four times more likely to be successful using our support rather than going it alone.
Kick It offers the following -
- Advice and guidance on medications to help you quit.
- Support from a trained advisor at your local GP surgery, pharmacy or at many other locations; giving the local support and encouragement you need.
- We can tailor our service for young people.
- Kick-It offer a variety of support methods including face-to-face, over the telephone and digital. Contact us to find out which is most suitable for you.
- Get access to 6 weeks of FREE Kick-It support and you could be smokefree for a lifetime.