Worried about the Quality of your Care

How to report a concern about the quality of your care

The Royal Borough of Kingston has made a way for people to tell us about their care. Please fill in this form to help the Council make sure Adult social services are as good as they can be.

If your concern is about abuse or if you are concerned about somebody’s safety, please do not use this form, go to our worried about an adult page.

If you want to raise a whistle-blowing concern as a staff member, please do not use this form. Please email [email protected]kingston.gov.uk directly with your concern, and put 'Whistle-blowing' in the subject line.

Easyread Form

To fill in an easy read concern form, please go to the Tell us what is worrying you form.

For an easy read of this information please follow How this works.   

Report a quality of care concern

  1. Fill in the Public concerns form to tell us about your care

  2. This form will be sent to the Council for us to talk to the staff member or their manager. We will not mention your name or give your details to the provider unless you say that we can. 

  3. If we need more details from you, we will contact you. The service may need to know more about the concern in order to make it better.

  4. We will contact you as soon as we can once we have an answer from the service, and at least within one month.

  5. If you have not heard from us in one month, please email us at [email protected]kingston.gov.uk 

We are working together with people who use services and the services (providers) who deliver care in Kingston, to make adult social care the best as it can be. 

This is done in a way that makes services better together with people who deliver services. 

If you are not happy about how the Council works, or about a Council officer, please use our Feedback and complaints page.

Last Modified: 18/01/2021 12:10:16