We maintain the following public toilets in the borough:
- Athelstan Recreation Ground, Kingston
- Cattle Market car park, Fairfield Kingston
- Fairfield Recreation Ground, Kingston
- Latchmere Recreation Ground, Kingston
- Queens Promenade, Portsmouth Road, Kingston
- Alexandra Recreation Ground, Surbiton
- Victoria Park, Surbiton
- Beverley Park, New Malden
- Manor Park, Old Malden
Accessible public toilets
Many shops and restaurants throughout Kingston have accessible toilets. Check their website to find out what facilities they provide.
Doors to many accessible public toilets are kept locked and need a radar key to open them. A notice on the door will usually advise where a key is held, but you may prefer to carry your own key. Your RADAR key will open any accessible toilet with a radar lock.
You can order a key from the online Radar shop.
You can also download an app for your smartphone that will help you find your nearest RADAR toilet.