The public toilets in Bittoms and Blagdon Road car parks reopened on Tuesday 16th June. The public toilets at the Queens Promenade and Cattle Market car parks reopened on Tuesday 9 June. The toilets in the Rose car park reopened on Monday 29th June.
Please note: while the Cattle Market car park is being used as a Mobile Testing Site, the site and public toilets will be closed to the general public.
- Queens Promenade: 7am-9pm
- The Rose car park: 7am-midnight
- The Cattle Market car park: 7am-5.30pm
- Bittoms car park: 7am-5:30pm
- Blagdon Road car park: 7am-5:30pm
Please follow the below instructions when using these facilities:
- You must maintain a safe distance from others at all time
- Avoid touching surfaces where possible
- Before leaving the facility WASH YOUR HANDS with soap and water for at least 20 seconds and dry thoroughly, and wash your hands again when you get home
We are cleaning our toilets more frequently, and the facilities will be closed during cleaning. To report a problem contact the ENGIE Helpdesk on 0333 700 0595 or email [email protected]
Thank you for helping us keep everyone safe.
The below toilets will re-open on Monday 6 July.
- Athelstan Rec, Kingston
- Latchmere, Rec North Kingston
- Manor Park, New Malden
- Beverley Park, New Malden
- Alexandra Rec, Surbiton
To report a problem contact the ENGIE Helpdesk on 0333 700 0595 or email [email protected]
Accessible public toilets
Many shops and restaurants throughout Kingston have accessible toilets. Check their websites to find out what facilities they provide and whether they have reopened.
Doors to many accessible public toilets are kept locked and need a RADAR key to open them. A notice on the door will usually advise where a key is held, but you may prefer to carry your own key. Your RADAR key will open any accessible toilet with a RADAR lock.
You can order a key from the online RADAR shop.
You can also download an app for your smartphone that will help you find your nearest RADAR toilet.