RAISE Fund for Growth and a Greener economy
The Royal Borough of Kingston RAISE fund is now closed for registration. Thank you to all those who have registered and as a reminder the deadline for your full application is midnight, Sunday 16 January.
At a time when the impact of the last 18 months is still real for many businesses and the impact of climate change has taken on an even higher profile in our lives, a new grant fund - RAISE has been designed to help boost recovery and generate opportunities that will benefit individual businesses and the local economy, and to stimulate the growth of the ‘green economy’. We’re seeking the best proposals to address either, or both of these aims.
Grants of up to £25,000 are available to help you deliver your proposals.
As the fund title indicates, we’re encouraging businesses to consider what they need to do to recover strongly; explore how they can adapt to new working conditions or new challenges and opportunities such as tech, remote working, or changing customer needs; or to innovate through new products, services, or fresh thinking to boost performance or resource efficiency.
The full list of succesful applicants can be found below:
- Alpha Phones Ltd, Surbiton
- Aztec Event Services Ltd, Chessington
- BeesMAX Limited, Chessington
- Chadwicks Kingston Limited, Kingston
- Efficiencyfit Ltd, Kingston
- Emma Egerton, Surbiton
- Geodome Ltd, Kingston
- Interactual Ltd, Kingston
- IN-THEBOX.CO.UK Ltd., Kingston
- My Homecare Kingston Ltd, New Malden
- Obon Foods Ltd, Kingston
- Omarketing Limited, Surbiton
- PM Construction and Insulation Ltd, Chessington
- Shinealight Ltd, Kingston
- Spicy Pizza Ltd, Chessington
- Surrey Honey Farm Limited, Chessington
- The Garden Catering Ltd, Chessington
- JNDC Ltd, Kingston