wide variety of courses for adults and children of all ages and abilities in a number of venues across the borough. These courses help parents and carers to find out about their child’s learning and development as well as boosting their own skills.
Courses for Adults with Learning difficulties and/or Learning Disabilities (LDD)
A range of pay as you go courses including arts, crafts, singing, drama and cooking to help develop life skills and independence.
Wellbeing & Mental Health
Courses designed to support your well-being and mental health including:
- Practical Ideas for Happier Living
- Relaxation & Meditation
- Skills to Help Manage Your Emotions
- Managing Stress and Anxiety
- Manage your Menopause
- Reduce Anxiety and Develop Resilience in your Child
- Help your Child be a Good Friend
- Support your Child Through Exam Stress
- How to Improve your Sleep
- Singing for Happiness
- Wellbeing Through Art
Health & Fitness
Designed to work on increasing well-being as well as flexibility, muscle strength and tone through, pilates and tai chi.
Assessments and/or Health & Fitness questionnaires will be needed to be completed before joining these courses.