Our Policies and Standards
Our Service standards
Our mission is to offer high-quality learning and training opportunities to meet the needs of individuals and employers in Kingston and surrounding areas and to work alongside community partners to achieve this. We aim to support people, throughout their adult life, to make the right choices for their individual needs and to achieve success in their courses. We offer good information and advice via our website, by telephone, through advice sessions and personal enquiries/appointments.
The high-quality teaching across a wide range of courses provides opportunities for many learners to achieve qualifications from entry level up to level 3. Our courses promote learning for personal enrichment and to update and extend skills for the workplace. We strive to make learning opportunities accessible to the greatest number of people, by offering day and evening courses, additional learning support and reasonable adjustments for any disability where possible.
The customer service standards that we aim to provide to all our learners are:
- a courteous and helpful welcome
- to answer all enquiries, whether by telephone, in person or be email, promptly and courteously
- information and advice before you enrol
- access to learner support services
- a high quality of tuition
- progression advice and guidance on next course or employability information and advice
- the opportunity to feedback to us about our service including a comprehensive suggestions and complaints procedure
Kingston Adult Education is funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA) and the Greater London Authority (GLA)