Local Land Charges search
Inspection of the Local Land Charges register
Most requests to carry out a Local Land Charges Search are submitted by solicitors or licensed conveyors acting on a purchaser's behalf.
Processing each search involves researching and supplying information so we charge a fee. However, individuals are able to carry out their own searches for free.
You will need to consult three sources of information if you plan to carry out your own search (you can download one of our guides to help you):
Bookings from 7th September
- From Tuesday 7th September the Local Land Charges Register will be available for personal inspection on Tuesday and Thursday.
- There are six 1 hour slots available on those days as follows:
- 9am - 10am,
- 10am - 11am,
- 11am - 12pm,
- 2pm - 3pm,
- 3pm - 4pm,
- 4pm - 5pm.
- Please note only one person (company) is permitted for each 1 hour slot.
How to book
- From Friday 3rd September call 0208 547 5126 to book your appointment and email the addresses / land parcel you wish to search to email@example.com to ensure that all the relevant register information is available for you to inspect.
- Please ensure the address(es) are supplied at least 24 hours in advance of your appointment otherwise we will not be able to deal with your request.
- At the time of your appointment please report to the main Guildhall Reception on the ground floor.
- The health and safety of visitors and staff is of paramount importance and therefore we request all visitors using our buildings wear a face covering if you are able to. If you are feeling unwell please do not visit the offices.
- Please be aware that RB Kingston holds Part 3 of its Register in accordance with Rule 7 of the Local Land Charges Rules 1977. You will therefore need to search the Councils Planning Applications and Decisions database for any qualifying permissions .
- These new arrangements will be kept under review.
You will need to speak to Thames Water Property Searches to find answers to some of the questions contained within the search.