Request new containers

Request new wheelie bins

You can use the online form to order replacement recycling containers if any of your containers are damaged or missing. You can also order additional recycling containers if you need them. However, there is a separate online form if you want to order a green recycling wheelie bin, instead of the green boxes. 

Please note, the council does not provide free compostable bags for food waste containers. You can buy compostable bags from any library within the borough.

For non-recyclable rubbish, we do operate a one bin per property policy. Therefore, you can only use the online form below to order replacements for damaged bins, or to submit a request for a smaller or larger wheelie bin for your rubbish. 

If your wheelie bin is too small and you are struggling to fit everything into your bin, please make sure that you are recycling all that you can before submitting this request. A council officer will be in touch following a request to increase your non-recyclable rubbish bin.

Request new sacks

For residents using the sack service, please contact us to request additional sacks. 

Should you require additional containers but feel your property is unsuitable for them, please review the ‘houses not suitable for wheelie bins’ section, on the collections from your house page, before contacting us about the sacks service.