The purpose of these pages is to provide a corporate overview of performance, linked to the Corporate Plan priorities.
- A sustainable approach to new homes, development and infrastructure which benefits our communities, in a well maintained borough
- A safe borough with diverse and vibrant communities which help to shape local priorities through participatory democracy
- Healthy, independent and resilient residents, with effective support to those who need it most
- Kingston council will be financially and environmentally sustainable, working transparently and collectively in the best interests of Kingston’s residents, partners and businesses
The dashboard of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) sets out the position of the Council’s performance for the latest financial quarter.
Performance information is assessed using the following tolerances to give a RAG (Red/Amber/Green) rating for each KPI:
- Green - KPI has achieved its target.
- Amber - KPI has not achieved its target, but is within 10% of it.
- Red - KPI has not achieved target, and is more than 10% off it.
- Blue - Tracker, KPI has no target (where setting a target is impractical/inappropriate), and where the KPI’s progress is tracked.
- Grey - N/A, Data not available
There is up or down symbol (up means better than previous period, down means worse than previous period) apart from each KPI to indicate the trend.
You can click on the title of each KPI to view the trend and narratives.