Blocked drains and mains water leaks

Blocked roadside drains
  • Use our online form to tell us about blocked roadside drains
  • You can log in and tell us or you can continue without logging in to save time. If you do log in you'll be able to track the progress of your request and receive an email when the issue has been resolved.
Mains water leaks
  • Contact Thames Water to tell them about a mains water leak 
Urgent problems
  • Use our emergency out of hours number to tell us about dangerous situations, eg a fallen or leaning bollard or lamp post or one showing wires or plugs