Public and accessible toilets
Opening hours of car park toilets:
- The Rose car park: 7am-midnight
- Bittoms car park: 7am-5:30pm
- Blagdon Road car park:
- Monday to Saturday 7:45am to 3:00pm
- Sunday 10:45am to 3.00pm
- The Cattle Market car park: closed until further notice
Please follow the below instructions when using these facilities:
- You must maintain a safe distance from others at all time
- Avoid touching surfaces where possible
- Before leaving the facility WASH YOUR HANDS with soap and water for at least 20 seconds and dry thoroughly, and wash your hands again when you get home
We are cleaning our toilets more frequently, and the facilities will be closed during cleaning. To report a problem contact the ENGIE Helpdesk on 0333 700 0595 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for helping us keep everyone safe.
Park public toilets
- Athelstan Rec, Kingston
- Latchmere, Rec North Kingston
- Manor Park, New Malden
- Beverley Park, New Malden
- Alexandra Rec, Surbiton
- Queens Promenade, Kingston
- Victoria Rec, Surbiton
To report an issue in a park public toilet, please contact the environment team.
Accessible public toilets
Many shops and restaurants throughout Kingston have accessible toilets. Check their websites to find out what facilities they provide and whether they have reopened.
Doors to many accessible public toilets are kept locked and need a RADAR key to open them. A notice on the door will usually advise where a key is held, but you may prefer to carry your own key. Your RADAR key will open any accessible toilet with a RADAR lock.
You can order a key from the online RADAR shop.
You can also download an app for your smartphone that will help you find your nearest RADAR toilet.