Apply for Parking Permits
Apply for a Parking Permit
- All parking permits are now digital, which means you will only be able to renew or apply for a permit online. Paper permits will no longer be issued.
- You will be required to upload proof (documents) which can be scanned.
- It will take around 15 minutes to apply and receive approval.
- You can check if your street is in a controlled parking zone (CPZ) or permit parking area (PPA) by searching our online directory.
- When your permit is available to renew (one month before the expiry date) a renewal button will appear on your permit in NSL Apply. You can renew your permit any time after this button has appeared up to the day before permit expiry.
How to apply for a resident permit online
How to apply for a Visitor permit online
Other ways to apply
- If you would like help to activate online visitor vouchers or do not have access to the internet, we are happy to help. Please call 020 8547 1333 (Monday - Friday, 9am to 5pm).
- If you are expecting visitors after 5pm on weekdays or over the weekend you can activate your vouchers in advance.
- For the small number of residents who don’t have an online account for parking services, you can continue to use paper scratchcards for visitors.
To ensure the integrity of the scheme, we make use of existing Council records. We will also select some applications at random to provide the normal evidence. This may be after your vouchers have been issued. Please ensure you provide an email address during the application process so we can contact you quickly and avoid delay.
If you do not respond to our requests for evidence, we will not issue the vouchers, or if they have already been issued and you ignore our requests, we will cancel and invalidate the permit. If a vehicle is parked without a valid voucher, it may receive a penalty charge notice (PCN).
Contact us for any enquires with regards to parking permits, Mon - Fri 9am to 5pm