Meet your local Community Rangers
Some of the work the Community Rangers are currently undertaking:
- attending various community events and community fundays. Look out for the RBK stall at events and come and say hello.
- support community engagement activities across the borough including the ‘Let’s Talk’ events
- assisting local groups with community litter picks by providing litter pickers and bags
- removing graffiti across the borough on council owned property
- removing abandoned bikes
- assisting Friends groups with minor environmental improvements such as pruning small areas of vegetation.
- coordinating and training Snow Friends, local residents who volunteer to clear snow
- and ice in their street
- maintaining the content of the 70 notice boards across the Borough.
If you would like to know more about what we do or you would like to get involved email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
If you see us out and about, stop us and say hello, we would be happy to hear from you and catch up with activities in your neighbourhood.