Mayor's events and civic functions
Annual events calendar
The Mayor's events and civic functions include the following:
- Annual Council Meeting (installation of Mayor) in May
- Mayoral Sunday, Civic Church Service (All Saints Parish Church, Kingston) in May/June
- Crown Court Service (All Saints Parish Church, Kingston) in September/October
- Remembrance Day Services (Kingston, New Malden, Surbiton and Chessington) in November
- Mayor's Community Awards in March/April
- Citizenship Ceremonies in the Council Chamber at the Guildhall fortnightly on Wednesdays
Community and charitable events
Throughout the year the Mayor and Deputy Mayor will attend hundreds of events to support and thank local organisations for their contribution to the borough. You can keep up to date with the Mayor and Deputy Mayor's activities by following them on social media.
To request their attendance at your event, please use our online form.
The Mayor’s Senior Citizens Christmas Party - Friday 9th December, Guildhall (see the event name link for further details)