Planning Obligations

Discharge, Modification or Removal of Planning Obligations

You can apply to the Council to formally discharge, or alternatively, vary/remove clauses within a signed S106 or Unilateral Underaking.

To do so, please download and complete the S106 application form and along with a cover letter and a copy of the deed, send it to

This will then be allocated to a planning officer for a formal decision.

Last Modified: 07/09/2022 12:21:10