Get help with drug problems

You can get help now. Whether it's arranging to see a GP or starting self help - you can find a way forward.

See your GP or self refer

If you have concerns about your drug use, speak to your GP. Your GP can discuss your concerns with you, assess the nature of your problems, and help you choose the most appropriate treatment. They might offer to treat you or refer you to your local specialist drug service.

Many drug treatment services accept self-referrals, so if you're not comfortable talking to your GP, you might be able to approach your local drug treatment service directly.