Register to vote

Remove a person from the Royal Borough of Kingston upon Thames electoral register

How to remove names

If you think that people are wrongly registered at your address, you can either:
  • send an email to Kingston Electoral Services confirming your name and address, along with the names of the individuals who have moved out (and their forwarding addresses, if known)
  • Telephone Kingston Electoral Services informing us of the individuals who should be removed.
As part of the removal process, letters will be sent to all those who should be deleted confirming that their entry will be removed.