Covering a wide range of subjects and ways to get in touch
What's in it for you?
We provide information, advice and support to young people on a wide range of subjects including sexual health, relationships and problems at home. The pages in this section provide some basic information and links to other sites where you can find out more.
Ways to get in touch
Youth Enquiry Service (YES) drop-in service on the YES Bus:
- come and see us on the YES Bus. We park up in Kingston town centre outside Accessorize/JD Sports every Thursday from 3.30pm-6pm
Facebook or Twitter
- get in touch with us through Facebook or Twitter
Concerned about a friend or need help yourself?
- if you are concerned about a friend or other young person, or if you yourself, need protecting from neglect, physical, emotional or sexual abuse, take a look at our page 'Tell us about a child or young person'
- if you are in immediate danger or risk of harm, you should call Emergency Services on 999
Healthwatch drop-in via the YES Bus
The Healthwatch drop-in is an extension to the existing Thursday drop-in provided via the YES Bus in Kingston town centre outside Accessorize/JD Sports.
There are two new drop-in surgeries; every Thursday 6.30pm to 8.30pm and every Saturday 1.30pm to 3.30pm (excluding bank holiday weekends) and each will offer young people information advice and guidance on the following areas:
- sexual health
- healthy lifestyle support
- smoking cessation
- substance misuse
- mental wellbeing and relationship support
We also provide:
- C-card registration
- Gonorrhoea and Chlamydia screening
- pregnancy testing
Find out more
- Citizens Advice Bureau – helped young people solve 700,000 problems last year
- Relate - counselling service for any young person who is having problems at home
- Talksafe - support service designed by young people, for young people aged 10-18: a safe place for young people to get advice from mentors their own age
- The Samaritans – 24 hour support to anyone in distress
- Voice - advocacy service for young people living in care or away from home
- Wolverton Centre - comprehensive sexual health, contraception and HIV service for all ages with a 24 hour information line 020 8974 9331 - the centre can assist with emergencies such as unplanned pregnancy, sexual assault and emergency contraception