Services at Tudor Drive Library
- Monday: 10am-4pm
- Tuesday: 10am-4pm
Booking by appointment only: Due to the size of Tudor Drive Library and the government guidelines around maintaining the 2m social distancing we are very limited in the numbers that we can allow on site at anyone time. We are therefore using a booking system for our customers in order to avoid long queues and disappointment. Appointments can be made by phone from Monday 5 October at 10am and on each of these days: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday; or via email [email protected] Alternatively if you come to the library we will book you the next available slot but please note that may mean a wait.
The library is closed on bank holidays and public holidays including Good Friday, Easter Monday, Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year's Day. See gov.uk/bank-holidays for more dates.
Services and facilities
- Limited Browsing
- Borrowing and Returns
- PC Access - must be booked in advance
- Biobags - exact change only or card payments where available
- wheelchair users can access all parts of the library
- no steps anywhere in the library and automatic doors
- screen reading software and adjustable computer desk available