COVID-19 (coronavirus) Library service update
From 5pm on Friday 20 March 2020, all libraries will be closed until further notice. All library events and activities will also be cancelled for the foreseeable future.
- Any library cards due to expire before 30 June will automatically be extended to expire on 30th June
- All borrowed items will automatically renew until April 30th
- Fines will be automatically waived from 19th March to April 30th
- All items that had been reserved will be kept until 30th April
- All new members joining online at present will be able to access the online resources.
Our online library services can be accessed here: www.kingston.gov.uk/online_library. Take a look at our e-books online tutorial for help on how to access audio books, e-books and e-magazines. Please note: some services will be unavailable if you don't already have a library card. We also hope to have a service up and running soon that will provide books at home.
Search the Libraries Catalogue