Cookie Consent by Free Privacy Policy Generator Change cookie preference

Kingston Social Housing Service

Kingston Housing Service is here to support you to manage and maintain your home. There are a number of ways you can contact us

If you are unable to identify your Housing Officer via the street/estate names you can email

(Housing officers have individual work mobile numbers which we can provide upon request


  • Make an appointment for a home visit 
  • Arrange to meet your housing officer at The Guildhall Kingston by appointment only
  • Drop into the Hook Centre, Hook Library on a Thursday 10am -4pm if you live locally in Chessington or the surrounding area and have a tenancy issue.
  • By phone, for any urgent repairs call the customer contact number: 0208 547 5003 

Last Modified: 16/05/2023 11:37:23