Housing and Landlord Resident Engagement Policy
The Housing and Landlord Resident Engagement Policy shows how we will meet our responsibilities and duties as a landlord to ensure we are effectively working with tenants and residents to improve and transform our services.
The Resident Engagement Policy aims and objectives below, embrace the Resident engagement strategy principles:
- Involved and engaged tenants and residents are at the heart of Kingston Council Resident Engagement vision
- Meet the needs and choices of tenants and residents from all background
- Ensure that our services are relevant and responsive to the needs of our existing and future residents
- Providing residents with a range of opportunities for how they chose to become involved
- Residents being involved in the decision-making process