Report a change in circumstance

Report a change in circumstances

If you are on the Housing Register, you will need to tell us:

  • about any changes to your household, especially new addresses or family changes or,
  • if you no longer want to be on the Housing Register

If you need to change your application for any reason, such as having a new baby or moving home, go to the Report change in circumstances form and update your circumstances. 

We will then notify you if this changes your priority or eligibility criteria. Please note that until your change of circumstance has been approved, your housing register account will be temporarily suspended.

If you change your phone number or email address, please let us know using the Report mini change in circumstances form.

If you use this form, your account will not be suspended and you can carry on bidding.

If you move, you will need to reapply to join the Housing Register and we will review your new housing circumstances. This might mean that you no longer qualify to join the register as you are now adequately housed.

Last Modified: 31/03/2020 13:11:27

Housing Options Service

Please contact Housing Options for any questions. Opening Hours: Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm Out of Hours: 020 8770 5000

Telephone: 020 8547 5003