Surbiton to Kingston
The Surbiton to Kingston scheme is now complete.
- A publication consultation took place in June and July 2016.
- Construction commenced in January 2017, and was fully completed in July 2018.
The project includes Claremont Road, St Mark's Hill, Avenue Elmers and Palace Road.
- improve the safety for all road users
- offer better accessibility to Kingston Town centre and key facilities
- transform facilities for cycling
- provide new public spaces
- enhance the area to make it an attractive passageway through Kingston