Apply for a disabled person’s Freedom Pass
If you’re disabled or have a mobility condition, apply for a freedom pass to travel for free.
Who can apply
Adults and children over the age of 5 can apply for a Freedom Pass.
You must have a permanent residence in the Royal Borough of Kingston and meet 1 of the following criteria to apply:
- receive the higher mobility component of the Disability Living Allowance
- receive 8 points or more for moving around component of Personal Independence Payment
- receive 12 points for planning and following a journey component of Personal Independence Payment
- receive 8 points or more for communicating verbally component of Personal Independence Payment
- are blind or partially sighted
- have been refused a driving licence
- are profoundly or severely deaf
- are without speech
- are without arms or have a long-term loss of the use of both arms
- receive a War Pensions Mobility Supplement
- have a disability or you have suffered an injury which has a substantial and long-term adverse effect on your ability to walk
Apply for a pass
Complete and return the application form to: Concessionary Travel Team, Customer Experience, High Street, Kingston Upon Thames, KT1 1EU.
It may take up to 12 weeks to process from the date we receive your application.
If you need an accessible version of this document email email@example.com