Memorial Gardens engagement event
Please email: email@example.com for more information and to register for the online session.
To find out more about the project, view the proposed designs and provide your feedback, please visit https://transformkingston.co.uk/memorial-gardens/
Local and RHS Gold Medal award winning landscape architects, Davies White Ltd have been appointed to lead the next phase of designs for Memorial Gardens. This work will build on the in person and online engagement workshops they hosted about the site with Kingston First in 2021, and will respond to the important feedback we heard from local communities, stakeholders and businesses.
The project is continuing to use a co-design approach, working with local communities to shape the design, with aims to respect the space as a garden of memory and its cultural significance for commemoration and ceremony, whilst improving connectivity, safety, and inclusivity, to ensure the space is welcoming to all residents and visitors.
To find out more about the project, view the proposed designs and provide your feedback, please come along to one of the following sessions:
- When: Saturday 18th November, drop in anytime 12pm until 4pm
- Where: Kingston Memorial Gardens (*rain will see the session move into the Market House, Market Square if needed)
- Including: a nature craft leaf printing workshop for children of all ages
- When: Wednesday 22nd November 5pm until 6pm
- Where: Zoom (email to register your interest)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to register for the online session