There are many ways in which residents can help with the upkeep, or to improve, the local area through small interventions, either as individuals or as part of a group. These could include:
- Adopting an existing flower bed within the local area
- Creating a new bed for planting in a communal space
- Rewilding - sowing seed or allowing grass to grow long in grass verges
- Helping with the maintenance of trees - this could be extra watering of newly planted trees or removing invasive weeds from the base of a tree.
- Cutting of grass verges in front of properties.
Should you have an interest in getting involved please contact - email@example.com to discuss what options are available and the support that the Council can give to anyone with an interest in improving the local area.