Normal opening hours
Our customer contact centre is open 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday
Telephone: 020 8547 5000
Emergency out of hours
To report an emergency issue outside of normal working hours which are Mondays-Fridays, 9am-5pm or to make a report during weekends and bank holidays, please call our emergency number.
Telephone: 020 8547 5800
Location and address
If you have a meeting on the Guildhall Complex or an appointment at the customer contact centre, please visit our reception at:
Kingston upon Thames
News and updates
For news and updates from Kingston Council, you can follow @RBKingston.
Customer service issues
For customer service issues, you can tweet direct to our contact centre @ContactKingston.
Twitter feeds from our teams and services
You can also follow these related Twitter feeds:
- @ActiveKingston – Leisure Services
- @kinglibheritage – Libraries and Heritage
- @KingstonMuseum – Museum Service
- @BusinessRBK – Supporting the whole business community of Kingston Borough (KB).
- @RBKMayor – Mayor
- @PHKCancer – Public Health Cancer
- @AdultEdKingston - Adult Education
- @Kingston_Music - Music Service
You can like our pages on Facebook to receive updates in your news feeds.
- Kingston Council
- Families Information Service
- Kingston Adult Education
- Kingston Library and Heritage Service
- Kingston Museum and Kingston History Centre
- Kingston Music Service
- Mayor of Kingston upon Thames
- Public Health Cancer
News and information for users of Albany Park Canoe and Sailing Centre:
Google+ and YouTube
Add +KingstonCouncil to your circles on Google+ for news and updates.
Videos from Kingston Council will appear on our YouTube channel, which you can subscribe
Browse councillor profile pages:
- find your councillors by name, political party or ward
- browse councillors by name
- browse councillors by ward
If you are a journalist and have an enquiry, please visit our press office webpage to get in touch with us.