Right to Buy Information for Tenants

Buy your council home

If you're a secure council tenant you may have the right to buy your home. This does not apply if you live in sheltered housing..

Read the Right to Buy guide on GOV.UK.

Then, if you are keen on buying your home, contact our Leasehold services Team for further information.

Last Modified: 31/03/2023 12:33:27