Support and advice for businesses
Online advice and support for businesses
You can find more support for businesses online on the links below:
- SBC: an independent public body set up by Government under the Enterprise Act 2016 to support small businesses (under 50 employees) and tackle late payment and unfavourable payment practices in the private sector.
- Greatbusiness.gov.uk: Advice and support for those looking to start, grow or accelerate their business
- Start up Loans Company Start Up Toolkit: Comprehensive guidance on everything from idea development to finance and IT
- GOV.UK – setting up a social enterprise
- Federation of Small Businesses (FSB), a member organisation focussed on helping smaller businesses achieve their ambitions, providing advice, support and representation.
- London Growth Hub, Access to business support, workspace and information from the London Growth Hub
- Startup Loans Company - start up loans and toolkit. Comprehensive guidance on everything from idea development to finance and IT
- Startups in London Libraries - The Startups in London Libraries programme is designed to help aspiring and early-stage entrepreneur
- Next Generation: Access free start-up training and cash grants of up to £10,000 to begin your entrepreneurial journey with Enterprise Nation