Find business premises
Search for business premises
If you are looking for business premises, Kingston has a great deal to offer. It has a diverse and balanced economy providing a wide variety of industrial, warehousing, retail and commercial accommodation. We have various locations to choose from - including town centres and business parks.
Kingston Town Centre
- A successful, popular shopping destination. It was traditionally a historic Market Town but has had substantial investment and now boasts a unique riverside setting, a growing tourism industry, specialist retailing, a variety of themed markets, street activities and well established late night shopping.
- Has a mixed retail and business centre. The area has the largest Korean population in Europe so is the focus of many Korean-operated businesses.
- Has many successful retail and office based businesses and is a real commuter hub. It has several boutique style shops, along with a good range of bars and restaurants.
- Has a wide variety of retail premises, centring on Tolworth Broadway. It is also a major office location with the landmark Tolworth Tower housing a range of national and international companies.
Business parks and Industrial estates
Chessington Industrial Area
- This is the largest industrial area within the borough, Chessington Industrial Area is five minutes from the A3, 15 minutes from the M25 and is just a short walk from rail and bus links. It is the location for a wide range of industrial and service companies, offering traditional workspace accommodation and flexible business, distribution and logistics space.
Barwell Business Park
- A modern estate with a range of facilities and services. It includes a controlled access point and is ten minutes from both the A3 and M25 or a short walk to train links.
Silverglade Business Park
- Located in Malden Rushett, just off the A243 and within a mile of the M25, Silverglade Business Park is a modern development and home to some large national companies.
Red Lion Business Centre
- Located between Tolworth and Surbiton, Red Lion Road offers a range of industrial and business accommodation with the potential for new business development. The area provides competitively priced accommodation well suited to small and growing businesses.
St John's Industrial Estate
- St John’s Industrial Estate is located between New Malden and Kingston and is home to many of the borough’s traditional service industries.
St George's Industrial Estate
- Located in the north of the borough, St George’s Industrial Estate is a modern estate comprising 17 units situated just off Richmond Road in Kingston.
Canbury Park Business Area
- The nearest business area to Kingston Town Centre.
Fairfield Industrial Area
- Located off Villiers Road on the outskirts of Kingston Town Centre, Fairfield Industrial Estate is a development that accommodates wholesale distribution businesses.
Kingsmill Business Park
- Also located off Villiers Road is Kingsmill Business Park. This estate comprises 20 business units for start-up and small businesses.