Report a missed bin collection
How to tell us if your bin has not been collected.
If your whole street has been missed
You do not need to tell us if your whole street has not been collected. The crew may have experienced a problem like an access issue or vehicle breakdown.
Leave your bins out and the crew will return as soon as possible.
If your bin was missed
You must report a missed collection to us within 2 working days of the collection day.
After your report, leave your bin out so that the crew can try to collect it again. The crew will return within 2 working days.
Putting your bins out correctly
Make sure your bins, boxes or sacks are:
- out by 6.30am on the correct collection day
- visible on your property boundary, not blocking the pavement
- accessible if they’re in a communal bin storage area
- not too heavy or overflowing
- not contaminated with incorrect items - check what to put in your bins
The crew will not return if your bins were not put out correctly or contained incorrect items.
Environment and waste
Contact us about environment and waste issues.Address: