Support with rising living costs
Support with employment and skills
- JobCentre Plus - If you are looking for a new job or thinking about making a change, find out about opportunities or receive support around benefit entitlements at Contact JobCentre Plus for more information on 0800 169 0190 or visit GOV.UK
- Thrive Kingston Programme - free one-to-one career coaching for Kingston residents who are 25, receiving any Benefits or earning under £25000 per year. Book your place online.
- Jobhelp Campaign - If you are looking for a new job or thinking about making a change, answer a few short questions to get personalised support, tips and advice.
- Kingston Adult Education Courses - develop your skills or gain qualifications to help improve your chances of finding employment or progressing your career. Kingston Adult Education offers a wide range of courses to help with this. Fore more information email firstname.lastname@example.org, call 020 8547 6700
Help to get online
Kingston Libraries - The libraries offer free access to PCs and also have free wifi where you can get online and access information. There are also volunteer Digi Buddies that offer help to use the internet.
Drop-in during the times below to access help from a Digi Buddie:
- Thursday, 10 am - 1 pm (term-time only) - Kingston, Tudor Drive, Tolworth, Old Malden libraries
- Friday, 10 am-1 pm (term-time only) - New Malden, Hook and Chessington libraries
Kingston Online - Help and support with digital skills.