Cookie Consent by Free Privacy Policy Generator Change cookie preference

How to report a safeguarding concern

Everyone should be able to live freely without fear and to be treated with respect. Abuse is not your fault and no one has the right to abuse you.

I'm worried about myself

Please speak up if you or someone you know is at risk or is experiencing abuse.

If you're not sure if you are experiencing abusive behaviours from another person in your home, living environment, or situation wherever it happens to be, you can contact us for advice and discuss any concerns you may have. 

What to do if you are worried about someone else 

If you know someone who you think is at risk, it is important to get help because victims can often feel too scared to come forward.

If someone is in immediate danger, always make sure they are safe first before seeking assistance. 

If emergency help is needed, dial 999.

People to Contact

Contact the council anytime if you or someone you know is being abused or neglected

You can also call the Access and Safeguarding Team

  • from 9.00 am - 5.00pm on 020 8547 5005

  • after 5pm please call 020 8770 5000

Anyone can report a concern for a person over 18. If you're worried about a child, visit our safeguarding children page.

Last Modified: 07/11/2022 14:31:59