Find your collection day
- You can use this service to check when your waste and recycling will be collected.
- you can also use this service to download your waste and recycling collection calendars
Check your next bin collection day
On collection day please ensure:
- Right containers - The correct rubbish or recycling is placed in the right containers. The right bin/bag is placed out. We will not collect any excess waste (for example any items that cannot go into your black wheelie bin).
- Right place - Your rubbish and recycling is left in the correct location for collection, this is at the front edge of your property but not on the pavement and clearly visible. Containers must not be presented on the pavement which may block access for pedestrians.
- Right time - Please put your bins out by 6.30 am on your collection day.
If you put your containers out on the wrong day or too late, you'll need to either:
- wait for your next scheduled collection
- take your recycling and non-recyclable waste to the Household Reuse and Recycling Centre (the tip)
Christmas tree collection
Real Christmas trees will be collected from households from Monday 9 January 2023.
If you want your tree to be collected, place it out on the 9 January and it will be collected as soon as possible.
- remember to remove all decorations, tree pots etc.
- pace your tree as close to the front boundary of your property as possible, making sure the collection crew can see it from the roadside but that it is not blocking the pavement.
Your rubbish and recycling will be collected as normal on Good Friday and all Bank Holiday Mondays, so you don't need to present your containers a day later. However, the collection staff do not work on Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year's Day.
Your collection day returns to normal from week commencing Monday 16 January 2023.
Environment and waste
Contact us about environment and waste issues.Address: