Request waste containers
Delays to deliveries
Please note that there are currently some delays for container deliveries. They will be delivered as soon as possible.
We provide these waste containers for all properties:
- General waste (black bin)
- Paper and card (black bin with blue lid)
- Dry mixed recycling (green box) Please note the green bins are not avaiable to order yet only the boxes are available.
- Outdoor food bin (brown bin)
- Indoor food caddie (smaller brown bin)
- Garden waste (black bin with green lid) - chargeable service
New or replacement waste containers
You can request a new or replacement waste container by using the form below. We aim to complete requests within 10 working days, but this can vary depending on stock levels.
Residents who live in purpose built flats must contact their managing agent. They are responsible for providing any new or replacement non-recyclable rubbish bins.
You can order as many recycling containers as you need.
We operate a 1 bin per property policy for houses or flats converted from a house.
- Order a replacement for any damaged bins
- Submit a request for a larger or smaller wheelie bins
Once we receive your request, a council officer will contact you to discuss in more detail.
Garden waste service
We can provide a garden waste container to households. This is a chargeable service. Visit the Garden waste collection service page for more information.
We do not provide free compostable bags for food waste containers. You can buy compostable bags from supermarkets or any of the libraries within the borough.
Sack collection service
You can request extra sacks by contacting the Waste and Recycling team.
We can offer sack collections if you need more wheelie bins but your property is unsuitable for them. Visit the 'Houses not suitable for wheelie bins' section for more information.
Environment and waste
Contact us about waste and recycling.Address: