Where can I get tested?
Due to a rise in cases of coronavirus, we are setting up pop-up COVID-19 testing sites in some areas of Kingston.
If you live in an area local to one of our pop-up sites, please pay us a visit to receive your free coronavirus test.
This page will be updated when pop-up testing sites and timings are confirmed, so please do check back regularly.
Mobile Testing Units will also be visiting sites across the borough. You do not need to book an appointment at these sites, just turn up:
- Worcester Park Train Station car park - Seven days per week, testing from 8am to 5pm each day. Testing starts from 9 June until 29 June
- Chessington World Of Adventure overflow car park - Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, testing from 8am to 5pm. Testing starts from 9 June until 29 June.
- Kings Centre car park, Chessington - Mondays, Fridays and Saturdays. Testing from 8am to 5pm. Testing starting from Friday 11 June until 28 June.
- Cattle Market car park, Kingston - Wednesday to Saturday, 9am-3pm until 26 June.
You can also book tests at local test sites across the borough by visiting www.nhs.uk/Get-Tested.
We have local sites at:
- Milner Road, Kingston, open 8am-8pm 7 days a week
- Hawker Centre, Kingston, open 8am-8pm 7 days a week
- Market House, Kingston town centre, open 9am-4.30pm 7 days a week. You can use this booking form for the Market House.
If you test positive for COVID-19, find out how we can support you.