Antisocial behaviour

Report antisocial behaviour

Antisocial behaviour is any act that causes or is likely to cause harassment, alarm or distress to one or more persons. 

You can report the following antisocial behaviours: 

  • People being drunk or rowdy in a public place
  • People using or dealing drugs
  • Damage to vehicles or property
  • Aggressive begging 

Report antisocial behaviour

Report antisocial behaviour - Council tenant

You can report antisocial behaviour if you live in a council property or if the antisocial behaviour relates to council property by using the link above. If you are unable to log the report yourself you can contact your Housing officer by calling the housing team on 020 8547 5003

You can also report instances of antisocial behaviour to the Metropolitan Police via their online reporting system.

Is it an emergency?

Always call 999 in an emergency, such as when a crime is in progress, someone suspected of a crime is nearby, when there is danger to life or when violence is being used or threatened.

If it is not an emergency but you need Police assistance, please call 101 or report to Police online. You can also contact your Police Safer Neighbourhood team if you have concerns about something in your local area. 

If you want to report a crime, but you do not want to be identified to the police, call CrimeStoppers on 0800 555 111 or report it via the Crimestoppers website.

If you’ve been affected by crime and would like information or support, please contact the West London Victim Assessment and Referral Service on freephone 0808 168 9291 or request support via the Victim Support website.

Other types of antisocial behaviour

These issues are also classed as antisocial behaviour and can be reported online:

Reporting other concerns

If you need to report a concern which is not included in this list, please see the full list of issues and incidents which can be reported online.

For anything which cannot be reported online, please contact us

Last Modified: 04/01/2022 14:59:36