COVID-19 (coronavirus) Library service update
From 5pm on Friday 20 March 2020, all libraries will be closed until further notice. All library events and activities will also be cancelled for the foreseeable future.
- Any library cards due to expire before 30 June have been extended to 30 June
- All borrowed items due for return from 19 March have been renewed until 30 June
- Any fines incurred between 19 March - 30 June will be automatically waived
- All items that had been reserved will be kept until 30 June
- All new members joining online will be able to access our online resources
Our online library services can be accessed here: www.kingston.gov.uk/online_library. Take a look at our e-books online tutorial for help on how to access audio books, e-books and e-magazines. Please note: some services will be unavailable if you don't already have a library card. We also hope to have a service up and running soon that will provide books at home.
Search the Libraries Catalogue