Check how things are going
We aim to review your support plan and needs at least once a year. But if anything changes with your situation you don’t have to wait until the review date, just contact us and ask to have it sooner.
The review is an opportunity for us to talk with you about the support plan. It should include:
- how things are going – is the support plan working? If not, what needs to change?
- telling us if there have been changes to your help and support needs
- making sure you and the person you care for are keeping safe and well, and have the right amount of support
- telling us if there is anything else you and the person you care for might need
- an opportunity to set new goals
You may find it useful to make notes before the review to make sure you use the opportunity to talk about what's important to you.
If you want to make any big changes to the plan, ask us about it first.