Kingston and Richmond domestic and sexual violence training programmeDid you know?
- domestic abuse affects one in four women and one in six men in their lifetime
- one in five women between the ages of 16 and 59 have experienced some form of sexual violence
- it will equip you with the confidence and skills to recognise the signs, know how to respond and refer to the right services.
- you can help to reduce risk and improve the safety of victims and their families
Kingston and Richmond domestic and sexual violence training programme is free to access for professionals or volunteers working in either borough. Courses currently available to book are listed below.
Available on CPD online:
- Domestic abuse; impact on victims (half day awareness course)
- Domestic abuse, risk assessment and MARAC (full day course)
- Working with adolescents who use or experience violence within their relationships (half day course)
Links to cpd online www.afccpdonline.co.uk