Kingston has a large variety of venues across the borough. When looking for suitable venues, remember it may be difficult to find a venue to suit all your needs.
Consider the following:
- can the venue safely accommodate the number of people you expect to attend?
- is the location suitable for your attendees/audience?
- are transport links adequate for the day of your event?
- are you planning to provide food, alcohol or entertainment?
- is the access suitable for the type of event you will be hosting?
We recommend that you read and agree to the conditions of your chosen venue. Also, you may wish to discuss your plans with local businesses and neighbouring residents, as this may affect them.
Specific information required for an event in a venue, including time scales, will be sent to you once you have submitted your initial enquiry form. You can also download our events planning checklist for venues to assist you during your event organising.