After your event
Once your event is finished, remember to review what went well and what could be done differently. Immediately afterwards is the best time to jot down notes for a post-event report.
Ask questions like:
- What worked, and what didn’t?
- What could you do to make it better?
- What were the official attendee numbers?
- Did it succeed in meeting your committee/group objectives?
- Were there any incidents, accidents or emergencies?
- Will you be doing the event again?
We recommend gathering feedback from as many of those involved as you can using a variety of ways. For example, you can use a written feedback form to gather feedback from your guests and partners. It is helpful to build a picture of the event from several angles.
We would also really appreciate if you could pass this feedback back to us via our Events Feedback Form.