Visit Kingston Museum with your family, there are always things to do!
Trails and Creative Corner
Explore the Museum collection yourselves with a children’s trail around our galleries or get arty in the Creative Corner with a variety of self-led activities.
With a dynamic programme of events and variety to suit all budgets there’s something to look forward to!
- Engage with our collections and exhibitions in a creative way
- Fantastic opportunities to learn from talented artists, explore new materials and use your imagination.
- Booking necessary, charges vary
- Get crafty in the Family Fun activities
- Drop in, £3/child
See our quarterly leaflet or Facebook for details of upcoming workshops.
Thumbs up it’s Thursday
- Make and take workshops on a range of themes
- Thursday’s 2-4pm in selected school holidays
- Drop-in, free
Snappity the Crocodile’s activities for under fives
- Play in our friendly sessions with stories and making activities
- Look out for specials like music concerts
- 10.15am to 11am every Friday
- Drop in, free
Things to do at your local Museum doesn’t stop there! Other exciting regular sessions such as the Young Embroiderers’ Guild meet at the Museum and we hold one off special children’s events linked to our temporary exhibitions. There are also free workshops during Muybridge week!
Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times unless otherwise stated.
To find out more and keep up to date with our programme of family activities email email@example.com or keep an eye on our Facebook page.