There's always something to do at Kingston Museum. Family activities are free unless otherwise stated.
A changing programme of trails that take you all the way round the Museum galleries:
- Little Spotter- trails for under fives
- Museum Explorer - trails for five to nine year olds
- Museum Expert - trails for 10 year olds and older
A range of free colouring sheets to complete and take home.
- Make and take workshops on a range of themes run every Thursday afternoon in the school holidays from 1-4.30pm
- Drop-in workshops, no need to book
- Workshops are aimed at children aged four to 11, however older and younger children are welcome to attend
Snappity the Crocodile’s activities for under fives
- Come along for a story or song and a making activity
- 10.15am to 11am every Friday
- No need to book, just come along
Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times. Activities are free but donations are welcomed.